Thursday, August 3, 2017

Waco

The drive to our wonderful campground in Waco had its interesting moments.  Lots of farm land as well as some wide open spaces replaced the wind farms.  There were some tiny towns and one had two unique sales centers.



Who thought you could buy a ready made deer stand complete with camouflage and gun slots!  Having grown up with a deer hunting father,  I thought the idea was to HUNT deer, not sit and wait for them - but what do I know?







Across from the deer stands was an entire store of things I wanted to buy - anyone who knows Sun City's rules knows I would landscape every inch of my yard with items from this store - alas, we only bought some salsa and home made jelly.

We arrived at the campground - why are we only spending one night here???





Hmmm - maybe we will stay longer.  

No comments:

Post a Comment